Powering the Front Lines of National Defense
Reliable, continuous power is essential to the safety and effectiveness of our nation's military forces. From the front lines to the proving grounds, the warfighter can now rest assured that power failure is out of the question. IPERC intelligent microgrid technologies are powering mission-critical operations at home and abroad, effectively delivering mission-critical power when and where it is needed most.
Our mobile and tactical microgrid solutions are ideally suited for FOBs in remote or contested locations. Our battle-tested hardware and robust cyber-secure software ensure flawless operation even in the most hostile environments. Ultimately, our systems empower the warfighter to focus on the mission.
IPERC is a trusted partner to DoE, DoD, DHS and several national labs, supplying a broad array of cyber-secure microgrid control solutions that ensure continuity of operations when power failure is not an option. Recently, IPERC was awarded Phase III of the Smart Power Infrastructure Demonstration for Energy Reliability and Security (SPIDERS) contract to develop Smart Grid technologies, that integrate renewable power generation and energy storage, provide demand-side management, redundant power back-up and protection from cyber threats to sustain mission-critical loads. Learn more.
- Enhanced power surety, resiliency and security
- Enhanced, hardened cyber security
- For installation, mobile and expeditionary power requirements
- 365/24/7 power to mission critical operations centers
- Ideal for mission-critical clear/secure voice and data communications
- No single point of failure
- Ensures power for critical data backup & storage
Typical Applications Include:
- Installations CONUS & OCONUS
- Expeditionary power
- Mobile power
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
To learn more about how IPERC provides more intelligent power for military forces in theater and at home, Contact Us online, or call (800) 815-6183 to speak to a member of the IPERC team.